|The Ketler Society, named for Grove City College's founder Isaac Ketler, is a donor recognition society honoring alumni, friends, parents and employees who provide annual leadership gifts to the College.
• Membership is extended to all alumni, friends, parents and employees of Grove City College.
• $1,000 minimum gift (cumulative total) made to all restricted or unrestricted funds during a fiscal year (July 1 - June 30)
• Grove City College alumni of less than 10 years can qualify on a graduated scale ($100 times the number of fiscal years following your graduation).
• Renewable on an annual basis
• Invitations to special Ketler Society events
• Ketler Society parking pass (valid any time except during Homecoming)
• 10% discount at the campus bookstore (in person, on-line or by phone using your Ketler ID code)
• Athletic event Ketler Society guest pass (valid any time except during Homecoming)
• Networking opportunities
• Opportunities to mentor students and other alumni
• Be counted as a philanthropist who demonstrates belief in the mission of Grove City College by supporting the leaders of tomorrow