Crimson and White Society is a student ambassador group and honorary of 30 - 35 men and women who serve under the Alumni and College Relations team.
Crimson and White Society members not only possess the ability to accurately and thoughtfully represent the current Grove City College student body at alumni functions and special events. The purpose of Crimson and White Society is to promote, foster and create mutually beneficial relationships among the College’s students, alumni and friends for the betterment of Grove City College.
Members of this select society will have the opportunity gain valuable business, public relations and networking experience through valuable interactions with various constituent groups of the College as well as develop important leadership skills to help them become influential alumni.
|| Membership process:
- Crimson & White Society nominations are held in March. Nominees are recommended by current members,
department chairs and members of the Student Life and Learning team.
- Nominees are given the opportunity to submit written applications.
- Applications are reviewed by the Society's advisor, past president, rising president and rising vice president.
- Select applicants are invited to interview.
- Interviews are held in mid-April.
- New members are welcomed into the Society in late April/early May.
Questions? Contact Megan Krimmel '08 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org