Alumni and Friends, bring your families to one of the most popular events on our campus calendar - the Character Breakfast and HAK Children's Theatre performance! For our early arrivals - doors to Hicks will be open at 9 AM with the food lines opening promptly at 9:30 AM.
We have the entire dining hall to ourselves this year- so multiple stations will be available to keep those crowded and long lines to a minimum!
This year's show is The Emperor's New Clothes
, a classic tale come to life through music, magic and - in spite of the theme of the story - great costumes! A show that's guaranteed for children of all ages! Plus you get to meet the characters over breakfast before the show!
Due to the schedule of the production, our character visits will
begin promptly at 9:45 AM and conclude at 10:15 AM to allow them to get
back and prepared for the show! So don't come in late or you might miss
all the fun!!!
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR BREAKFAST ATTENDEES REGARDING PERFORMANCE SEATING:
- Breakfast attendees will be seated via VIP entrance to Ketler Auditorium prior to general public seating.
- Breakfast attendees MUST wear their name tags to the performance as identification.
- Breakfast attendees will begin being escorted to be seated at 10:20 AM in groups by our Crimson and White students.
- ALL BREAKFAST ATTENDEES must have found seating by 10:45 AM. Please get your seats before taking your children to the restroom pre-show.
- The general public open seating will begin at 10:45 AM sharp!